You will be surprised by Noni’s ability to support disease treatment.
If you were born in the central region, especially in the southern provinces, you are no stranger to the noni tree, a kind of coffee family, growing up beside canals and ponds that associated with the childhood of many children.
What are the chemical components found in Noni?
According to the study, more than 140 substances are found in Noni tree, including important substances such as: Calcium, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Phosphorus, Acid Folic, Magnesium and many other minerals … In addition to these substances, the Noni fruit contains prexonine compounds, a compound when combined with the enzyme prexoronase in the stomach will form xeronine. Xeronine combines with proteins to form energy-producing blocks that help healthy cells grow well.
What does Oriental medicine say about Noni tree?
According to Oriental Medicine:
- Noni fruit has laxative effect, supports the treatment of diseases such as flu, asthma, menstrual menstruation, hemorrhoids, tendon pain, healing dysentery, diabetes, support the immune system, anti-inflammatory. Fresh Noni fruit and dried Noni fruit are two quite popular medicine in folk medicine.
- Noni roots help to laxative, diuretic, soothing nerves, lower blood pressure, relieve pain. The roots are often used for drinking water.
- Noni leaves have the effect of reducing fever, tonic and menstrual regulation. In addition, Noni leaves are cooked with eel to create a delicious and nutritious folk dish.
- Postpartum women often have anemia, using dried Noni bark to boil drinking water will help blood.
Research of modern Medicine on Noni tree?
According to medical research, Prosertein found in Noni fruit is 40 times more than in pineapple. Prosertein combined with intracellular enzyme that produces Xeronine will have the ability to regenerate cells and support treatment.
In addition to the effect of regulating blood circulation, the effect of stabilizing blood pressure through the nervous mechanism also greatly affects the improvement of blood circulation. That is why Noni roots are still a popular drug, used in combination with other drugs to support the treatment of hypertension due to any cause.
Other benefits of Noni:
- Eliminate toxins: Noni tree and other parts of the tree are used to increase the ability to absorb, digest, use vitamins, herbs and other minerals. High antioxidant capacity helps prevent the aging process.
- Pain relief: Supports the treatment of common pains in the body such as back pain, muscle aches, neck pain and neuropathic pain such as tension pain, migraine.
- Supportive treatment for paralysis, back pain, aches and pains: The roots are crushed, dried, roasted with gold (about 1/2 kg), soaked in 2 liters of alcohol 45 degrees in half a month, drink a small glass before meals.
- Immune Support: Noni roots stimulate the production of T cells that play a key role in fighting against diseases. Helps the phagocytic belt and lymphoid cells work well. It can inhibit many types of bacteria, inhibit precancerous and cancerous growth by helping injured cells to function normally.
- Anti-inflammatory: is used to support the treatment of arthritis, wrist bone pain syndrome. Reduce pain, swelling of the wound with symptoms such as skin tightness, bruising and burns. Effectively supports the treatment of skin ulcers, prevent rash.
- Support for the treatment of back pain, leg pain: Take 200g of old Noni sliced thinly soaked with 2 liters of alcohol. Drink 2-3 times a day, 20-30ml each time.
- Support high blood pressure treatment: Noni roots are chopped, dried, each time use 30-40g to boil water, drink instead of tea everyday. After a period of 10 to 15 days, check again, if blood pressure drops, reduce the amount of Noni roots and drink 2 months continuous, blood pressure will be stable.
- Support for dysentery, diarrhea, fever: Wash 3-5 fresh noni leaves and boil with half a liter of water until the remaining 200ml, twice a day. Drink continuously for 3-5 days.
- Support for sleep disorders, high blood pressure, nervous breakdown: Take 24g of Noni Root, 12g of Sicklepod, 8g of Centella asiatica, 8g of Smilax glabra with 6g of grapefruit peel, 3 slices of ginger. Stew with half a liter of water, until 250ml remains, use twice a day.
- Supports treatment of menstrual disorders in people with hypertension: 20g of Noni fruit, 20g of Leonurus japonicus, 12g of marinated vinegar Cyperus rotundus, 6g of Glycyrrhiza uralensis. Drink daily for one month, 2-3 times a day.
- Support for the treatment of back pain caused by the kidney: 12g of Noni root, 8g of Abutilon indicum, 8g of Sauropus androgynus, 8g of Willughbeia cochinchinensis, 8g of Jatropha curcas, 8g of Sanseviera cylindrica Bojer root, 8g of Mistletoe, 12g of Vitex negundo. Stew in half a liter of water until 250ml remains. Used twice a day (use when it’s warm)
- Support the treatment of constipation in people with high blood pressure: Eat the soft parts in Noni fruit with some salt.
How to use the Noni fruit, Noni roots, Noni juice in support of disease treatment:
- Drink Noni juice daily when you are hungry. Take small sips, keep in the tongue and throat – this is especially good for people with depression, stress, trauma …
- Apply Noni juice on the scalp to improve the condition of hair and scalp.
- Rub fresh fruit on skin to treat fungal skin diseases, bruises or painful skin or bones.
- If you want to eat fresh fruit, picking ripen Noni fruit and eat with salt, 1-2 fruits a day. Eating fresh noni or Noni products are very good for your health. Noni provides enzymes, which help the body to release endorphins to help us feel happy, relieve pain, relieve depression, reduce stress, thereby reducing blood pressure. Taking twice as high doses can help reduce alcoholism, smoking and even drug use.
- Noni leaves are cooked with eel and beef soup, good for those who have a debilitating illness.
- Follow the folk remedies, choose the ripen Noni fruit, wash and slice them, mix at a rate of 1kg Noni with 200g of sugar, after 15 days, squeeze the mixture to keep the juice and drink gradually, use 2 small glass each meal. It helps maintain health, regulate blood pressure, fight inflammation, enhance immunity, restore damaged cells, relieve body aches and pains.
- If you do not have much time, you can use dried fruit or noni products to drink as tea everyday.